Blog Nation Badge

educationblogs.net

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Don't try this one at home.....

I was teaching the kids how to volley today using balloons.  I thought it would be fun to have them try to volley the balloon up and spin 360 around before hitting it again.  So, I decided it was a good idea to demonstrate this to the class.  Not a good idea, especially since I've been sick with bronchitis for the last 2 weeks.  So, after spinning a few times around volley the balloon, I stop.  I look out to the class and my head is spinning.  Not a good idea.  I ask the class why is there so many of them today, because I'm seeing 2 or 3 of each of them.  They started laughing of course.   Getting dizzy for the kids, its worth it though.


Inventory Clearance – Save up to $300 off from AFGFitness.com


Check out one of my other sites that has some great information about sports.
http://familysports.site40.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment